Hi! I’m amanda, and I write things. If you’re here, you probably know me.
If you don’t, hi, hello, hola, bonjour, ciao, etc.
Welcome to the chaos of my ever changing mind.
queercomfort.com is a place for authenticity, love, and divergence from doxa. As I heal from trauma, queer sorts of comfort are the blanket of support I rely on to soothe blistering emotional pain. My purpose in this life is to learn to provide queer comfort to others, and this is my story.
Things you’d probably mention if you wrote a bullet list summary of me as a person:
- Capricorn sun, Aries moon, Cancer rising.
- I’m bisexual and my pronouns are she/her.
- I am studying to become a Couples & Family Therapist.
- I wrote a book of poetry, and you can buy it here.
- I teach and practice hatha yoga.
- I have a BA in French and history and a JD.
- I’m ambidextrous.
🙂 Literally anything and everything that appears on this website is my personal intellectual property and you do not have permission to reproduce it in any form. 🙂